Monday 26 October 2009

Viggo Mortensen back in Wellington again, again?

Heard this one from a close source - apparently Viggo Mortensen has been sighted in Wellington again. The local NZ's newspaper site haven't yet though.
My source indicated that he had actually been back in the country for a few days. I can't (yet) confirm that, but it certainly is excellent news!


More details as they come to hand!

----
Update - it's been pointed out to me that the article I originally linked to was actually from 2008, which was TOTALLY my oversight. I stand by my source though - I heard the sighting report first, and then found what I thought was a recent article on stuff.co.nz. My apologies for the confusion, and thanks to "anonymous" for letting me know!


  - Jack M.

2 comments:

  1. ... and my mind is travelling among discussions about the role of Aragorn in the new movie and the work of Weta in these months...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is the article you are linking to dated 23.05.2008?

    That doesn't confirm in any way that Viggo has been in New Zealand recently.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.